Mulâtres et Métis du Monde Index du Forum

Mulâtres et Métis du Monde
Bienvenue sur ce forum destiné aux Métis, à leurs parents, enfants et familles.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

El Debarge, Kid Rock, And Their Mixed Race Kids

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mulâtres et Métis du Monde Index du Forum -> Galerie Photos et Images -> Célébrités sur le vif
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MéliA438
Administrateur

Féminin
Origines: Afrique/Antilles

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Déc 2008, 01:42    Sujet du message: El Debarge, Kid Rock, And Their Mixed Race Kids Répondre en citant

El Debarge, Kid Rock, And Their Mixed Race KidsPublished by Chance Kelsey on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Comments (27)2:56 am  El Debarge, Kid Rock, And Their Mixed Race Kids 
 (The Mixed race and Biracial Kids of celebs) 
By Chance Kelsey, chancellorfiles.com
Singer El Debarge has 10 kids, I saw a photo of El with four of his kids and all 4 were clearly mixed. The singer Kid has a bi racial son the mother is black and Kid rock is white. Now I have noticed, on the Internet at certain blogs and websites that Kid rock’s son is referred to as bi racial (mixed). The boy is definitely mixed. At the Sandra
rose blog a debate broke out because some people said Kid rock’s son is so handsome, and mixed. Another commenter said why is it that Kid rock’s son is considered mixed, but Senator Barack Obama is just considered black. The commenter goes on to say could it be because Obama looks more black in appearance. The posters also talked about how is it, that because some bi racials have light skin and good hair they are considered mixed, those biracials who have hair like blacks, and have darker skin are considered just black. I have observed that there is a general truth to what these posters said, and that is, the lighter the skin the more you can get away with saying you are mixed or biracial. From what I have observed, if the skin tone is a yellow color, yellowish red, or whitish it is easier to get
people to at least call you mixed. Even if they put the ODR (one drop rule) on you they still will at least call you bi racial, or accept you as an MGM, If you are an MGM who acknowledges that you are mixed.

They still will try to apply the ODR if you have visible black ancestry, but at least they acknowledge you are mixed. Halle Berry, Tiger Woods, Rae Dwan Chong, and Lenny Kravitz are immediately ODRed because they show a lot of visible black ancestry. Alicia Keyes is biracial but she  Identifies as black, but even Alica Keyes has more room to say she is mixed than darker mixed race people because Alicia has yellowish skin. Vin Diesel, Wentworth Miller, and Mariah Carey are not ODRed to the same strong degree as darker mixed race people (mulattoes). Mariah Carey acknowledges she is biracial and black at the sametime but her phenotype will always protect her from the
full effects of the ODR. Part of the problem is that caramel brown skin and Dark skin mulattoes have phenotypes that are stereotyped as black. Someday mixed race people will have a choice to choose how they want to be labeled with having to worry about other people labeling them black only. This is why I say a third category called mixed race and multiracial is needed. Personally I don’t believe Kid Rock puts the ODR on his son. 

http://chancellorfiles.com/blog1/category/celebrities/

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Déc 2008, 01:42    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mulâtres et Métis du Monde Index du Forum -> Galerie Photos et Images -> Célébrités sur le vif Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation