Mulâtres et Métis du Monde Index du Forum

Mulâtres et Métis du Monde
Bienvenue sur ce forum destiné aux Métis, à leurs parents, enfants et familles.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Interview with Prince Albert II

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mulâtres et Métis du Monde Index du Forum -> Lecture -> English Please
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MéliA438
Administrateur

Féminin
Origines: Afrique/Antilles

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Déc 2008, 01:01    Sujet du message: Interview with Prince Albert II Répondre en citant

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Interview with Prince Albert II
Aired October 26, 2005 - 21:00   ET

LARRY KING, CNN HOST: Tonight, His Serene Highness Prince Albert of Monaco, the son of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier in his first primetime interview since ascending to his late father's throne. Prince Albert of Monaco for the hour next on LARRY KING LIVE.
We're in New York tonight with Prince Albert, His Serene Highness, Prince Albert II of Monaco. He is here for the Princess Grace Foundation, the 2005 awards gala. I will be honored tonight.

[...]

KING: We're back with a good guy Prince Albert II of Monaco, His Serene Highness. During the course of all this one would think you're coming into your own, the death of a parent. You're about to ascend, you do ascend to the throne in the midst of all the mourning period.

The former flight attendant Nicole Cost (ph) announces in a cover story in (INAUDIBLE) Match in early May that she had had a 22-month- old son by you. The name is Alexander. How did you react when that broke?

ALBERT: Well, obviously, Larry, when an event like this that is strictly in the private realm and it concerns your private life when that is made public it's sort of a shock and you do feel betrayed in many ways and...

KING: Did you feel it was coming?

ALBERT: I felt as though it would come out at some point.

KING: Is there nothing private about a head of state?

ALBERT: You know it's very funny. A lot of people asked me, even you know people that know me quite well said is it possible to have a private life? It is but you have to be so careful in how you carry out your private life, where you do it and who you see and when, you know, because it's -- and sometimes and it certainly has happened at different periods of my life where I, you know, I would forget to be careful or cautious, you know.

But sometimes you know you want to live a relatively normal life and so you try to go about your -- and to try to pursue your interests or to go on holiday wherever you like to but then it catches up to you at some points.

KING: Were you supporting the boy?

ALBERT: You know and I've always said this, he will be very well taken care of.

KING: You didn't know about him up to then?

ALBERT: I did know about him but that also happened in a very kind of strange way but he will have everything he needs and I will see him as often as possible but, you know, and anything else is just my concern or concerns my private life.

KING: Was this blackmail of any sort? Did she say to you unless you do something with this financially I'm going to go to the press?

ALBERT: I had already taken care and pledged support and had already started supporting but I think the lure of recognition and of, you know, being in the public eye was a great -- was very appealing to her.

KING: Does he ascend to the throne?

ALBERT: No, he's not because the law says that it's a direct descendant of a legitimate union, so a marriage, so whatever siblings come out of that marriage will be in line for the throne.

KING: All right, so he's an heir to the money. I mean he has money coming to him. What happens if you never marry?

ALBERT: I haven't envisaged that concept.

KING: If God forbid something happened to you is he prince?

ALBERT: Well, then we will have to -- we will have to review this.

KING: But you're going to get close to him, I mean you want to be close to him?

ALBERT: I've already seen him and I will see him when the time is right and when I've been able to work out ways to see him in a private way.

KING: He's how old now two and a half?

ALBERT: Yes.

KING: I'm told in another interview it is suspected that you might have other children. Did you say that?

ALBERT: I didn't really say that.

KING: Let's clear it up.

ALBERT: It came out in a very -- in a wrong way and I don't anticipate, I don't think and I don't know of any other case. I know that I've read the papers like everybody else and a lot of people can make claims and it's easy to make claims now that this story is out.

KING: Well, because you're single and you're 47 there were always these rumors about being gay. I guess you, of course, heard that.

ALBERT: Yes.

KING: Did those allegations now go away? This seemed to completely contradict that and changed your image.

ALBERT: Yes, but I never thought I'd have to go through this to wipe those things out and I've addressed these. I don't know why no one has ever picked up on it because in different interviews over several years I have completely dismissed these allegations. I don't know why they keep coming.

[...]

Pour lire l'entrevue au complet : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/26/lkl.01.html

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Déc 2008, 01:01    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MéliA438
Administrateur

Féminin
Origines: Afrique/Antilles

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Déc 2008, 01:02    Sujet du message: Monaco prince admits love child Répondre en citant

Monaco prince admits love child

Prince Albert of Monaco has a reputation as a playboy prince

Prince Albert II of Monaco has acknowledged that he has had an illegitimate child with a flight attendant from Togo, his lawyer said.
Lawyer Thierry Lacoste said in a statement that the prince, who is not married and has no heir, wanted to face up to his responsibilities.

He said the child, aged 22 months, would not be in line to the throne and would not have the name Grimaldi.

The prince, 47, said he hoped his son could avoid the media spotlight.
Prince Albert's father, Rainier III, died in April aged 81.
Rumours of the prince having a child with former Air France flight attendant Nicole Coste, who is Togolese and holds French citizenship, emerged in some parts of the French media days after Prince Rainier's death.
Ms Coste was quoted as saying she met the prince on a flight in 1997, leading to a relationship and the birth of the boy, Alexandre, in August 2003.
Constitution
In the lawyer's statement, released as the Grimaldi family ends three months of mourning, the prince said he regretted the fact that the press had gone public with the story so close to his father's funeral.
"Prince Albert II asks the press to adopt responsible behaviour, similar to what it has adopted in similar circumstances for other public figures, and to respect his private life and that of the underage child," the statement added.
Prince Albert, often dubbed the "playboy prince", has for years appeared reluctant to get married or start a family, which perhaps prompted his father to change Monaco's constitution in 2002.
Previously, the principality would have become part of France in the absence of a male heir. Rainier had the law changed so that, in the event of Albert remaining childless, Princesses Caroline and Stephanie could follow their brother, who was proclaimed regent during Rainier's last days.
The sisters have seven children between them.
Mr Lacoste said the boy would have the same rights to inheritance as any other child of Prince Albert, should he have any others.

BBC News, July 2005
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4656797.stm

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:52    Sujet du message: Interview with Prince Albert II

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mulâtres et Métis du Monde Index du Forum -> Lecture -> English Please Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation